Sydney, NSW - also Melbourne, Brisbane and Country Areas
If you are contemplating selling now or in the near future then we at Claridges are keen to connect with you and offer a number of introductory services without charge. Claridges maintains a wide database of pre qualified local and overseas buyers and has a proven track record (over 34 years) negotiating the sale of non-retail businesses, selling price $500,000 to $20 million. Absolute confidentiality is essential - we have well developed processes to ensure secrecy. Claridges implements a structured process from the first negotiation through to settlement, with limited meetings with vendors - vendors deal only with appropriately qualified buyers. We also have strong contacts with immigration, accountancy and other advisory bodies.
Initial services provided: (Without charge or obligation)
- Claridges will provide advice and comment as to the best methods for preparing and marketing your business - without obligation Claridges will travel to your business at a time to suit (after hours if required) to inspect and assess your business
- Claridges will then furnish you with an accurate written assessment of the maximum achievable selling price, and also an informed estimate of the time it will take to sell the business
- Claridges is also accustomed to selling commercial and industrial premises and will provide assessment
We are Experts at Selling:
- Relocatable or home-based
- Service businesses
- References from many business Vendors and buyers who have used the professional services of Claridges can be provided to intending sellers.
- Claridges will travel to you: Sydney / Country NSW, Melbourne - Victoria - Gold Coast - Brisbane
- Claridges have the proven ability to sell businesses promptly for maximum market price (without the whole world knowing)
Fees: Fees are not paid in advance. Payment to Claridges is made only upon successful completion of an assignment (our fee is reasonable and is set out clearly and mutually agreed to prior to commencement). Contact the principal Keith Mac Pherson or fill out the form below and we will contact you.